Monday, May 19, 2014

You wanna see a really cool sketch of Cassandra Cain?

No, not one of mine!  Mine aren't cool.  This one is.  Because of the way Tumblr attributes things with all the reblogging and whatnot, I don't know who gets credit for drawing it, but whoever that person is can really draw the heck out of Cass.

It's just a simple sketch with a very organic line.  Gestural, very alive.  Interesting pose, very intense facial expression with a lot of serious personality, good feeling for weight distribution.  Even the hair treatment is nice.  I like the forms making up the body, too.  There's nothing about this sketch I don't like except for the fact I didn't draw it!

Is it by a professional?  A fan?  Is it just from someone's sketchbook, and, if so, is there a place where I can find the artist's finished work?

No comments:

Post a Comment